Sorry this is a Discontinued Product
Please, find below some alternatives we would like to suggest.
Similar CategoriesYou might also want to consider other products in the same categories as this one:
Friar Tuck Costume - Tales of Old England Ref.: 36275M
Roll-Over Image to Zoom | See Large Image
- Reviewed by: Johnny
- Date: 08 Nov 2014
- Location: Glasgow
- Definitely recommended!
- Pros: Authentic Looking, Comfortable, Fits Well, Lots of Fun
- Best Uses: Costume Party
- Reviewed by: TogBoy
- Date: 26 Oct 2012
- Location: London
- Good quality for the price
- Pros: Comfortable, Fits Well, Authentic Looking
- Best Uses: Costume Party, Trick Or Treating, Just For Fun
- Reviewed by: Gary the Liberator
- Date: 22 Nov 2011
- Location: Chichester
- Friar Tuck or when to avoid spoonerisms.
- Pros: Cute, Lots of Fun, Warmer than it looks, Makes you feel the part, Fits Well, Authentic Looking, Comfortable, Unique, Others feel your part
- Best Uses: Trick Or Treating, Just For Fun, Costume Party, Wear To School/Work