Escapade Returns Policy
Escapade works in full accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013)
and the EU Directive on Consumer Rights (2014)
. We will respect and adhere to all of your customer rights in compliance with these rules.
If for some reason you need to return part, or all of your order, it is easy. Simply follow the guide outlined below. All returns are acknowledged by email or phone and refunds will be credited back to your account via the original payment method.
Changed Your Mind, Want a Refund? No Problem, heres how it works:
- You will need to contact us for a returns number, to obtain it please go to: Return Your Order and enter your ESS-Number; you may also email or telephone. Any product faults should me mentioned at this point.
- Contact should be made within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Pack your product(s) in their original box or packaging. Products must be unworn and in the condition you received them.
- We recommend you post your returns using a 2nd Class 'signed for' delivery service. (Where a refund for postage is applicable, we will refund to the maximum of Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for Service).
- Write your returns number on a piece of paper and place it inside the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- Escapade reserves the right to postpone reimbursement until the order has been returned by the customer or until you provide evidence that the goods have been sent to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Escapade will refund the returned goods and the original postage (on full order returns) at our standard delivery rate.
- Please note that we do not offer exchanges.
Refund Policy Exclusions:
- Costumes that have been used, soiled or show signs of wear will not be entitled to a refund. We inspect all costumes that are returned to our warehouse and will contact you to discuss any issues with worn, or soiled costumes.
- A few items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, items such as make-up, eyelashes, stockings, tights, underwear, eye accessiories & masks.
Incorrect, Faulty or Damaged Items:
If you've recevied a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch with our customers representative within 30 days, who will be able to deal with your enquiry efficiently.
0207 485 7384 (Option 1) Mon-Fri from 8:30am-5:30pm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that we can only accept returns of goods that have been purchased from the ESCAPADE Online Store.