Escapade Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over to participate.
- The winner of the competition will be issued a full refund for the cost of their costume. This amount will be payed to the original payment method used to pay for the costume.
- By entering this competition you agree to have your images, and or review, displayed on the escpade.co.uk website and allow permission to Escapade to use these images, or reviews on the competition winners page and for future marketing / sales campaigns.
- Escapade reservers the right to alter or remove the competition at any time without prior notice.
- You may enter the compeititon multiple times, but each time that you enter a new image, or a new review of a different product must be provided.
- Escapade reserves the right to disqualify you from the draw if you have breached these terms and conditions.
- All entrants must have made their costume purchase from Escapade, images of costumes purchassed from another fancy dress website will not be accepted for entrance.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and EU citizens (excluding employees and the families of Escapder Ltd).
- Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The closing date for entries is December 31st 2011, on the last Thursday of every month a winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will be notified by email, phone or post within 7 days of the closing date.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- Prizes must be claimed within 3 months of the closing date. For a list of previous winners and results see our competition results page.